2 Cups all purpose, plain flour
2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
1/2 Cup salt
2 Tablespoons cream of tartar
Up to 1 1/2 Cups of boiling water–add in small increments till if feels just right.
Food coloring is optional
Few drops of glycerine gives a little shine–also optional
1. Mix flour, salt, cream of tartar, and oil in large mixing bowl.
2. Slowly add boiling water.
3. Stir continuously until it becomes sticky, combined dough.
4. Add food coloring and glycerine if desired.
5. Allow to cool.
6. Take dough out of bowl and knead it vigorously–very important–until stickiness is gone and feels just like playdough. If it remains sticky, add a touch more of flour.
7. Store in air tight container.
Have Lots of Fun!!!!