1. Find a pumpkin, cut off the top, clean it out and carve your pumpkin.
2. Separate the seeds from the pulp.
3. Rinse seeds in a colendar with cold water. Shake dry/let sit in colander for 30 minutes.
4. Preheat oven to 300 degrees
5. Spread seeds on an oiled baking sheet and roast for 30 minutes. This dries out the seeds.
6. Take seeds off and toss seeds with olive oil. If you want spices can be added at this time. Back in the day, we didn’t use anything.
7. Return to oven for 20 minutes until crisp and golden in color.