I recently read an article and found these 8 things that children would love to hear! I bet you would love to hear them too
1. I love you — no one can EVER hear this too much
2. We are not perfect — it’s ok to make mistakes. It’s how we grow and learn.
3. I know you can do it–it gives them confidence.
4. I like it when … — they love recognition — who doesn’t
5. I forgive you — very powerful!
6. I’m listening to you — children love to be heard!
7. I’m sorry — good for both of you
8. I’m proud of you — you can never hurt a child by pointing out the good in them
Teachers — some of these can be good for you too!
Give them a go!