It’s never too soon to teach children the joy of giving! Valentine’s Day is the perfect opportunity.
I have a few ideas
1. Have the child make a card or write a letter and tell their grandparents what they love about them! I guarantee that this will be a treaure to a grandparent Maybe even trace their beautiful little/big hands!
2. Random Acts of Kindness is perfect for Valentine’s Day. Children can do it and/or the family could do Random Acts of Kindness too! What a great experience!
3. Send Valentine Cards with a Coupon in it–again giving to someone!!!
Directions for Valentine Coupon Book
1. Take a piece of paper –white or colored construction paper– and fold it in half. Which way –you decide:)
2. Decorate the cover any way you want! You might want to write –Happy Valentine’s Day!
3. On the inside you might wrtie a nice message–tell the person what is special about them. That always makes people feel good. You might want to write some silly Valentine Sayings:
With a picture of a flower/I’d pick you any day!
With your thumbprint/ Thumb-body loves you:)
With painted rocks/ You rock, Valentine!
With socks/We are the perfect pair! or You knock my socks off
With buttons/You are cute as a button!
With a ball/You make my heart bounce!!!
With a shovel/I dig you!
With a pen or pencil/You are just write for me:)
With a piece of gum/I chews you, Valentine or I’m stuck on you:)
or candy heart sayings
Crazy 4 U
I Love You
or anything you think of which will be grrrrrreat!!!!
4. Cut some or one smaller card or cut out a heart. On there write: This coupon is good for _____ and write what you will do for that person! Another idea would be to trace your hand and write: This coupon is good for _____ and write what you will do! Maybe you have an even better idea. Then tuck it inside the card and you are ready!
Have fun and Happy Valentine’s Day!!!
I hope you will share some of your Random Acts of Kindness! You might inspire someone else or maybe even Me!!!!